To watch guide video, click below
How do patients set up the My Dose Coach App AR
How do patients use the My Dose Coach App every day AR
How do patients enter a low blood sugar in the My Dose Coach App AR
How do patients set up the My Dose Coach App EN
How do patients use the My Dose Coach App every day EN
How do patients enter a low blood sugar in the My Dose Coach App EN
Training Guide on using My Dose Coach App
WELCOME TO MY DOSE COACH
My Dose Coach is a digital dosing platform that provides automatic daily basal insulin dose recommendations based on a personalized dose plan pre-set by your healthcare team.
My Dose Coach helps you work toward your target fasting blood glucose level.
This training guide will help you correctly use the app to get the most out of My Dose Coach.
HOW IT WORKS
Your healthcare team will set up and customize a long-acting basal insulin dose plan for you.
Once your dose plan is created, it will be sent to your smartphone for activation.
By entering your fasting blood glucose as often as specified by your healthcare team,
My Dose Coach can calculate your recommended daily insulin dose.
Download the app to your smart phone
In order to use My Dose Coach, you need to download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
My Dose Coach can be used with iPhone models 5 and newer running iOS10 or later. Download the app from the App Store—search for My Dose Coach.
My Dose Coach can be used with Android smart phones running android version 4.4 or later. Download the app from the Google Play Store—search for My Dose Coach.
ACTIVATE A DOSE PLAN
- You will receive a text message with a link to your dose plan. Tap on the link in the text message. Please activate your plan as soon as you can, as this link will expire in 24 hours.
- Fill out the log-in screen to activate My Dose Coach and receive your personalized dose plan.
Entering your personal details will ensure that the right dose plan has been set up and uploaded to your app.
The Home screen lets you record your fasting blood glucose level and your insulin dose.
- Fasting blood glucose button
- Insulin dose button
- Low blood sugar button
- Dose suggestion
The suggested insulin dose will appear closer to your scheduled time.
You will receive a notification if there are changes to your dose.
Tap on ‘History’ at the bottom of the Home screen to see the history of your:
- Fasting blood glucose entries
- Insulin dose entries
- Low blood sugar events
You can also see your updated dose plan on this screen.
RECORDING YOUR FASTING BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVEL
- Tap ‘Fasting Blood Glucose’.
- Enter your fasting blood glucose reading.
- Set the date and time of your entry and press ‘Save’.
RECORD A LOW BLOOD SUGAR READING
- Tap ‘Low Blood Sugar’.
- Enter your low blood sugar reading.
- Set the date and time of your entry.
- Confirm your measurement.
You can also see your healthcare team’s instructions for what to do in case of low blood sugar.
RECORDING YOUR INSULIN DOSE
The recommended insulin dose will appear close to your scheduled dose time.
- Tap ‘Insulin’.
- Enter the number of units you injected and adjust date and time.
- Press ‘Save’ to save the information you entered.
You can check back at the home screen to see your last dose.
My Dose Coach can remind you to record your fasting blood glucose and take your insulin dose at the time your healthcare team has set.
To allow My Dose Coach to show your reminder notifications, please enable notifications for My Dose Coach on your mobile phone.
You will see a daily reminder with the recommended dose in the insulin section. You need to inject and record your insulin dose within a six-hour window each day, three hours before or after your usual dose time.
TIME RANGE IN WHICH YOU CAN RECORD OR CHANGE THE INSULIN DOSE YOU RECORDED.
Tap the ‘Resources’ button to find helpful tools:
- A user guide and instructions on how to get started (market specific)
- A link to patient information for the long-acting basal insulin you are taking
- Terms and Conditio
- Data privacy
- Contacting customer service
You are now all set to use My Dose Coach.For any questions, contact your healthcare team or contact Sanofi as mentioned in booklet back, cover.