Legal Notices and Disclaimers
The Site is owned and operated by Sanofi-Aventis Groupe (DMCC Branch) ("Sanofi-Aventis").
Sanofi-Aventis is part of the international Sanofi Group ("Sanofi Group")
The terms set out below comprise the legal conditions applying to each Internet user visiting this site (the "Site"). By using the Site you undertake to comply with these terms and conditions without reservation.
We recommend that you regularly review these terms and conditions, as they may be modified from time to time without notice.
We wish to emphasize that the Site, including all its content and all the information made available on it, is intended exclusively for healthcare professionals who are residents of the United Arab Emirates, and we shall not be liable in any way to any user who is not a resident of the United Arab Emirates.
Terms and Conditions
- The Website contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries.
- The Website may contain from time to time information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease.
- Sanofi-Aventis makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law, including, but not limited to, Food and Drug Administration regulations. Sanofi-Aventis further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- The Website may contain financial and other information which is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of pharmaceutical research, product development and commercialization, the impact of competitive products, patent, product liability and third-party reimbursement risks associated with the pharmaceutical industry, and the other risks and uncertainties detailed from time to time in Sanofi's Annual Report.
- You may freely browse the Website. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Sanofi-Aventis. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the Website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Sanofi-Aventis. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Sanofi-Aventis.
- The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither Sanofi-Aventis nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Website. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Sanofi-Aventis, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Sanofi-Aventis and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Sanofi-Aventis and others. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Sanofi-Aventis or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Sanofi-Aventis will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Website and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Although Sanofi-Aventis may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Website, Sanofi-Aventis is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation, and Sanofi-Aventis assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Website nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Website.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Sanofi-Aventis will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Sanofi-Aventis to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Website or adding any unauthorized material to the Website. You are advised that Sanofi-Aventis will aggressively protect the Website and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Sanofi-Aventis reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Website at any time, and Sanofi-Aventis may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Website by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
- The Site and its content shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates, only. Any claim arising in connection with this Site and its content shall be conducted before the competent courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Contact For medical information, Pharmacovigilance reporting and technical support please contact us at:
United Arab Emirates: 800 MEDICAL Toll Free Number. For all Gulf countries ✆ +971 565776791 ;or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Arab Emirates: +971 561747001 or email:Gulf.Pharmacovigilance@sanofi.com
General Enquiries/website content:
United Arab Emirates: email@example.com