MY DOSE COACH EFFICACY HAS BEEN DEMONSTRATED IN RWE STUDIES¹⁻³
EFFECTIVENESS OF MDC IN ACHIEVING Self Measured Plasma Glucose & IMPROVING WELL-BEING INDEX⁶
In a 16-week, real-world study conducted in outpatients in Mexico, My Dose Coach was helpful in achieving FBG goals and reducing A1c with no event of severe hypoglycemia6
In the same study, use of My Dose Coach was effective in helping patients to achieve Self Measured Plasma Glucose goals and increase their Well Being Index 6
MDC= My Dose Coach
SMPG=Self Measured Plasma Glucose
FBG=Fasting Blood Glucose
- Cantú Santos O, et al. Effectiveness of My Dose Coach in achieving Self-Measured Plasma Glucose goal and improving Well Being index in patients with type 2 diabetes in Mexico. Abstract 466. Presented at the Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes Conference. February 19–22, 2020. Madrid, Spain.
- Unnikrishnan A, et al. Digitaltoolsupported basal insulin titration: realworld effectiveness of My Dose Coach in people with type 2 diabetes (T2D) in India. Abstract 459. Presented at the Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes Conference. February 19–22, 2020. Madrid, Spain.
- Modi K, et al. Diabetes 2019 ;68(Suppl 1). DOI:10.2337/db19-138-LB.
- The AUTOMATIX study was a 16-week, randomized, open-label, parallel-group, multicenter, noninferiority trial in insulin-treated or insulin-naïve people with T2DM. Patients were randomized to patient-led titration with MyStar Dose Coach (n=75) or routine clinician-led titration (n=76). The primary endpoint was the proportion of participants achieving target FSMPG at week 16 without severe hypoglycemia. Noninferiority was achieved for the primary endpoint (MyStar Dose-supported vs routine clinician-led supported titration was 45.9% vs 36.8%, respectively; weighted difference: 9.04 [95% CI: −6.75–24.83]), but not superiority (p=0.262). The proportion reaching FSMPG target range without confirmed (≤70 mg/dL [≤3.9 mmol/L]) or severe hypoglycemia was 34.3% vs 14.5%, respectively.
- A Multicenter, randomized, controlled study in T2DM patients aged 21−70 years, on the same insulin regimen for the previous 3 months. To determine whether the combination of the d-Nav device and HCP support is superior to HCP support alone in optimizing insulin management in patients with T2DM with primary endpoint: mean change in A1c from baseline to 6 months.
- CantúSantos O, et al. Effectiveness of My Dose Coach in achieving Self Measured Plasma Glucose goal and improving. Well Being index in patients with type 2 diabetes in Mexico. Abstract 466. Presented at the Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes Conference. February 19 22, 2020. Madrid, Spain.