This is intended for HCPs practising in Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) only.
REZUROCK is indicated for the treatment of patients aged 12 years and older with chronic graft-versus-host disease (chronic GVHD) who have received at least two prior lines of systemic therapy.(1)
REZUROCK targets both the inflammatory and fibrotic processes of cGvHD through selective inhibition of the ROCK2 pathway1-3
Dosing and Administration
A once-daily oral tablet for patients with cGVHD1
- Do not store REZUROCK above 25°C
- Each pale-yellow, oblong, 200-mg tablet is debossed with "KDM" on one side and “200” on the other side, with dimensions of 7.40x14.77mm1
- REZUROCK should be dispensed to the patient in the original container only. Store in original container to protect from moisture. Replace cap securely each time after opening. Do not discard desiccant1
Please refer to the full Summary of Product Characteristics before prescribing
The recommended dose of REZUROCK is 200 mg once daily administered orally 1
Inform patients that the REZUROCK tablets should be swallowed whole with a glass of water without cutting, crushing or chewing the tablets.
Advise patients to take REZUROCK at approximately the same time each day with a meal. If the patient vomits after taking REZUROCK, the next dose should be taken the following day as usual.
If the patient misses a dose of REZUROCK for <12 hours, REZUROCK should be taken as soon as possible on the same day with a return to the normal schedule the following day. If the patient misses a dose of REZUROCK >12 hours, REZUROCK should be taken the following day as usual. Patients should not take extra doses to make up for the missed dose.
Perform liver function tests at least monthly (see full Summary of Product Characteristics for more details on when to hold, or discontinue REZUROCK due to hepatotoxicity or other adverse reactions). A complete blood cell count and liver function test must be performed before initiating therapy with REZUROCK.
Strong CYP3A inducers: Increase the dosage of REZUROCK to 200 mg twice daily when co-administered with strong CYP3A inducers
Proton pump inhibitors: Increase the dosage of REZUROCK to 200 mg twice daily when co-administered with PPIs
Mechanism of Action
- REZUROCK. Summary of Product Characteristics
- Zanin-Zhorov A, Weiss JM, Nyuydzefe MS, et al. Selective oral ROCK2 inhibitor down-regulates IL-21 and IL17 secretion in human T cells via STAT3-dependent mechanism. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2014;111(47):16814-16819. doi:10.1073/pnas.1414189111
- Flynn R, Paz K, Du J, et al. Targeted rho-associated kinase 2 inhibition suppresses murine and human chronic GVHD through a Stat3-dependent mechanism. Blood. 2016;127(17):2144-2154. doi:10.1182/blood-2015-10-678706
- Cutler C, Lee SJ, Arai S. et al. Belumosudil for chronic graft-versus-host disease after 2 or more prior lines of therapy: the ROCKstar Study. Blood. 2021;138(22):2278-2289. doi: 10.1182/blood.2021012021
- Jagasia M, Lazaryan A, Bachier CR. et al. ROCK2 Inhibition With Belumosudil (KD025) for the Treatment of Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease. J Clin Oncol. 2021;39(17):1888-1898. doi: 10.1200/JCO.20.02754
Date of Preparation: June 2023