Professor John Sayer
Newcastle upon Tyne University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The genetic underpinnings of unexplained chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- CKD in Fabry disease
- Pathological mechanisms of Fabry disease nephropathy
- The parallels between Fabry disease and diabetic nephropathy
- Monitoring Fabry disease using urine albumin-to-creatinine ratio and estimated glomerular filtration rate
- Fabry disease nephropathy is irreversible and progressive.
Nephrology and Fabry disease
Download a practical presentation on Nephrology and Fabry disease.
Date of preparation: March 2023