ENDO 2022 - Annual Conference Coverage
Browse the newsletter for the top 10 session snapshot from the ENDO 2022 annual conference held in Georgia (June 11-14) covering new technologies in diabetes, management of diabetes with CKD, COVID19 and diabetes, diabetes in the youth and in-hospital diabetes-care guidelines.
Top 10 Sessions
- Novel technologies and experimental platforms for the study of human diabetes pathophysiology - organ-on-a-chip solutions for diabetes research
- Management of type 2 diabetes with CKD
- Disparities in diabetes and programs which help
- Molecular aspects of COVID-19 and diabetes
- Beyond glycemic control: Enhancing glucose metabolism and energy homeostasis through dual agonism of incretins
- Time in range - The A1c?
- Dilemmas in diabetes mellitus in youth
- Should weight management be the primary treatment goal for type 2 diabetes
- Tech check for diabetes: Use technologies in the management of persons with diabetes
- Management of hyperglycaemia in hospitalized patient in non-critical care settings: An endocrine society clinical practice guidelines